2015 National Road Champs (sportive)

jcblincs
the 2015 National road racing champs is visiting lincoln this year. The lincoln grand prix team are hosting the event on 28th June. previous winners include Mark Cavendish, Laura Trott, Lizzie Armistead

http://www.nationalroadchamps.co.uk/site/

on the saturday there are some sportives - some of which go through the wolds. Obviously they all start and end in Lincoln...you even get to try the infamous Michael gate cobbles in the centre of Lincoln. I realise this is primarily a MTB group but I know some of us ride road as well so thought I would mention it
I will be doing the 30 mile one with the kids

sportive info is here (includes other sportives in the east midlans throughout the year)

http://www.itpevents.co.uk/events

Re: 2015 National Road Champs (sportive)

jcblincs
forgot to mention - the time trail event is taking place at Cadwell park. last years winner was Wiggo so hope he comes to lincs to defend his title !