Amusing Videos

justin partridge
Administrator
How to make sure that a crashed car transporter is really trashed.

Some people have way too much time on their hands. Impressive Frisbeeing though

Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Amusing Videos

justin partridge
Administrator
Oh and this one is excellent!

Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Amusing Videos

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Amusing Videos

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Amusing Videos

Paul.Fitz.
definate a nappy filler..and the co driver playing on a DS..
who put that hill there.???

Re: Amusing Videos

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Amusing Videos

ACDC
My daughter sent me these to watch,almost pissed myself,a combination of being very drunk and at that special age

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaAd8OuwwPk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k
"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights"

Muhammad Ali

Re: Amusing Videos

gingejp

Got sent this little gem. Guy has his own fishing programme in the states but is more famous for his bloopers..... Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POdOBXOXQts

Riders Ready, Pedals Ready, Goooooooooo.