Belchford Summer Ball

Immersion Peter
Belchford Summer Ball is reckoned to be one of the hottest tickets in the Wolds and tickets have just gone on sale.  I was thinking we could get together away from the bikes, treat the girls and have a few drinks.

The Ball is a "very tongue in cheek" Black Tie do, held in a decorated barn at Belchford, close to one of the trails we ride regularly - Good food, cheap booze, excellent band, crap disco (yours truly) and dancing 'til dawn (about 4am at that time of year).

The Ball will be on Saturday 16th June.  Tickets are £25/head.

Any takers?
It'll be all Whyte on the night 😃