Cafe Stops

justin partridge
Administrator
Seeing as everyone likes a cafe stop on a ride for a drink (and a cake. and a bacon butty, and some fish n chips...) I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread on bike friendly stops.

I'll kick off with one in Manby, which is a bit off the main off road trails, but I know plenty of you ride on road too - if so stop at the Hub, which is just off Carlton Road in the old RAF buildings near ELDC's offices. Super cake, coffee and paninis and cycle friendly too!

http://www.thehubatmanby.com/

Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Cafe Stops

Immersion Peter
The cafe at the side of the A158 in Hagworthingham is excellent for bikers.  Good tea, coffee, bacon rolls and cake.  Makes a good venue for a mid-ride break if riding from Tetford area
It'll be all Whyte on the night 😃