Classifieds - The place to Buy and Sell

mw

Classifieds - The place to Buy and Sell

mw
Administrator
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Re: Classifieds - The place to Buy and Sell

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Classifieds - The place to Buy and Sell

rog s
Administrator
Looks a lot different to the old corner shop.

Definitely worth a look see

By the looks of the website they sell everything....as long as it's made by Cube

http://www.jccookcycles.co.uk/Bikes

Re: Classifieds - The place to Buy and Sell

GazG
Hi folks, I'm wanting to get back into mountain biking (family and work commitments are getting in the way) and I'm thinking a purchase will encourage me. What's everyone's thoughts on this?

I've got the chance of a deal on one at local bike shop

http://www.merida-bikes.com/en_gb/bikes/mountain-bikes/full-suspension-140mm-travel/2015/one-forty-7-700-3312.html
mw

Looks good to me although I have no experience with Merida. Sure 650b is the way to go. 140mm is great for Scotland and Wales, probably a lot more than you need riding locally but I run 140mm and travel a lot. You could probably get lighter and less travel if its to ride the Wolds exclusively. It really depends on your style of riding..
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Re: Classifieds - The place to Buy and Sell

GazG
Hi there, im hoping to get out to Sherwood and other places a bit more having been there a few weeks back. My current merida 29er hardtail has been a decent bit of kit but if I'm honest I think the big wheels are hard work when things get more fun. Hopefully 650b is a good compromise.