Drink at the Splash Fri 7th Oct

justin partridge
Administrator
A few of us are looking to have a beer or two at the Splash, Little Cawthorpe (also known as the Royal Oak) tomorrow. All welcome if you are in the area and fancy a pint or two...
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Drink at the Splash Fri 7th Oct

giant pete
One of these days i'll make it to one of your gatherings!..sadly cant this time.....enjoy it..
Time to ride.....

Re: Drink at the Splash Fri 7th Oct

Steve IOM
Work + Weather permitting I will bring the Duc out for a splash.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Drink at the Splash Fri 7th Oct

justin partridge
Administrator
Just be careful - that ford is slippery! Had me off on my bike before now.
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Drink at the Splash Fri 7th Oct

Jono
Im afraid i can no longer make this hope you all have fun
Gone bikein