Fundraising ideas

david.fravigar
Administrator
So my cousin died of cancer at 24years old and before he died he set up Matts fund to help research in melanoma.

We all do a bit of fundraising for it and im thinking some form of bike related fund raising would be great, but im at a loss as what that should be, does anyone have a few ideas or has anyone done anything similar in the past.

Re: Fundraising ideas

Jono
Some form of off road coast to coast ?
Gone bikein

Re: Fundraising ideas

justin partridge
The guys at Grasby said that the quarry could be opened for a private club. Why not sort a LAMB race/ride/fun day, charge a few quid and do it for a good cause?
Twitter @bikeLAMB