H.I.I.T me baby one more time!

Jono
Just sore Justin and Malc tonight on there way for a ride. While im still Brakeless I've been going out for a run trying some Hit training (high intensity interval training ) it involves a 3-5 min warm up followed by a minute close to/at max followed by a minute an a half at 50% or a VERY steady jog and repeat the sprint jog combo for 5 -8 times then a 5 min cool down my session was 15 minutesish and it recommends no more than half an hour. Im sure its do able on a bike too and 3 sessions a week is suppose to be the equivalent to 5 hours of running a week its also suppose to increase fat burning and have cardio beifits all i know is its bloody harsh work an leaves me in a mess when i get home lets see if i can keep it up!
Gone bikein