Mtb video links

1234 ... 7
mw

Mtb video links

mw

A short film about Mountain Biking

TheCycleDoctor
Here is a short film (in 2 parts) that I made a year or so ago about mountain biking:

Mud, Man's 1st Toy Pt1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7emSvQxxmY

Mud, Man's 1st Toy Pt2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RX1EKUmQ1E

Nothing really techy, as it was aimed at newbies. Still loads of fun to make, spending a couple of days messing about with bikes & cameras
Andy B, The Cycle Doctor:  http://www.thecycledoctor.co.uk

Re: A short film about Mountain Biking

Paul.Fitz.
xlent be on extreme soon with Ed..
who put that hill there.???

The Danny MacAskill Video Thread

TheCycleDoctor
Seen as he's milking his skills at the mo & giving us all some awesome vids (& adverts) to watch, I thought I'd stick em all in one thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9mhcim3dQ&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbJ1sseQVbY&feature=player_embedded

http://vimeo.com/7284070

Just a few to get you going, feel free to add more as they pop up, as I'm sure we will be seeing more of him, he's just been signed up by Red Bull.
Andy B, The Cycle Doctor:  http://www.thecycledoctor.co.uk

Re: The Danny MacAskill Video Thread

justin partridge
Administrator
One day I will be as good as this...in my dreams !
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: The Danny MacAskill Video Thread

justin partridge
Administrator
For those of you looking for a new t shirt - how about the 'I am Danny MacAskill' shirt from spokeshirts?

I have a couple of shirts from here, and they are pretty good quality.
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Mtb video links

justin partridge
That one of Caddon Bank at Innrerleithen brought a big smile to my face...although it looks really tame on video!
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: The Danny MacAskill Video Thread

justin partridge
Here is the new one http://www.watch26.tv/video/3319
Twitter @bikeLAMB
mw

Re: Mtb video links

mw
Any one else have some favourites to share?
http://www.justgoride.co.uk/Content/Articles/ItemView.aspx?id=52
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

How to wheelie (video)

justin partridge
Found this video (via @jedi on Twitter) Starts very basic, but mght be useful to some.

Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: How to wheelie (video)

Daviie
mw

Skills videos

mw
Thought these were quite useful any others anyone can add?

Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Re: The Danny MacAskill Video Thread

justin partridge
...and another one in Today's Telegraph

http://twitter.com/#!/bikeLAMB/status/39402910014119936
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: The Danny MacAskill Video Thread

Paul.Fitz.
http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/video-chris-akriggs-a-hill-in-spain-29506different rider but as good Ponytail has seen him mucking about up at Stainburn..
who put that hill there.???
mw

Re: Mtb video links

mw
Check this out - an indoor pump track! New business idea??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKVp7rOUwjI&NR=1
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Re: Mtb video links

justin partridge
Administrator
Ray's has been going in the states for a long time now (although I think the pump track is new). There used to be an indoor place in Sheffield called Wheelbase which used dirt rather than wood for the tracks so they could vary the layouts easily each year. Think it went bust a few years back now, so maybe not an easy business to make money out of? I guess if you found an old aircraft hangar or similar you could have some nice runs though...
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: The Danny MacAskill Video Thread

jcblincs
I was at the goodwood festival of speed a couple of weeks ago and they had an "action sports arena" show. this was the red bull display team and included motorcross, trials bikes, monkey bikes, BMX and mountain bikes. Danny was part of the show and he was amazing - although the stars were the motocross guys who did the most amazing and scary stunts !! they also had dougie lampkin on a trails bike (anyone old enough to watch "kickstart" ?)
see them here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTiCtZ68hrs

this is funny.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iBSwdSf-yc

Re: The Danny MacAskill Video Thread

Paul.Fitz.
mw

Wow - cheers for posting that up Paul
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Re: The Danny MacAskill Video Thread

Paul.Fitz.
he gets better good training from me cant understand how he does it thou amazing guy..
who put that hill there.???
1234 ... 7