Party Party!

Immersion Peter
I have access to a few tickets for the Belchford Ball on Saturday 11th June.  It's the hottest ticket in the Wolds and always a great party (apart from the disco, but I do my best )  Starts at about 8.00pm, with a meal, good live band, disco, etc.  Finishes when everyone's had enough or at dawn - usually about 4am.  No need to stay to the end.

It would be great to put a table together.

An ideal opportunity to treat the ladies.  Black tie (optional) & posh frocks.  Cheap bar.

Altogether a good event, but can make Sunday morning rides the morning after a bit like hard work.

£25/ticket.  First come, first served
It'll be all Whyte on the night 😃