Party on...

bevsta69
Hey all. We're having a party at ours on Saturday June 27th, mainly all local mountain bikers getting together to talk a lot, drink a lot, eat a lot and get a bit messy. If you've got nowt better to do, come by - starting with a hog roast around 6ish  - partners/kids etc. all welcome. If you fancy it, let me know and I'll send you our address

Re: Party on...

Immersion Peter
Hi Bev,

Party sounds great.  Many thanks for the invite.  I'll do my best to be there
It'll be all Whyte on the night 😃

Re: Party on...

rog s
That sounds great Bev - count us in :)
mw

Re: Party on...

mw
Administrator
It's in the diary -  look forward to it, thanks :)
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...