R**d ride and Run. Help a charity to compensate.

R**d ride and Run. Help a charity to compensate.

gingejp

Hi Guys.... this weekend I'm riding the Lincoln GP sportive (100 miles) on Saturday and running the Leeds half marathon on Sunday. I've set up a fundraising page in aid of www.whenyouwishuponastar.org.uk which is a charity that does great things for terminally ill children. Obviously I would never ride on the r**d without it being for a really good cause.

Any kind donations via the fundraising page would be greatly appreciated :-

http://www.justgiving.com/John-Pascoe3

Hopefully see you all soon on the trails once it's all over.

Is 'Run' also a swear word on these forums?
Riders Ready, Pedals Ready, Goooooooooo.