Random Rides - for posting one off group rides & day trips

1234 ... 40
mw

Random Rides - for posting one off group rides & day trips

mw
Administrator
Random Rides - for posting one off group rides & day trips - ie any ride that doesn't come into the Sunday ride or other regular riding thread
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...
mw

Random Rides - for posting one off group rides & day trips

mw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...
mw

Random Rides

mw
Administrator
Thursday 28th April
Making the most of the Easter/Royal Wedding Bank holidays, Jono suggested a local ride (after all the recent travels),
so we settled on Binbrook at 11.00 if anyone else is free?
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Rides other than Wed + Sun

Steve IOM
I will be out this evening, Friday 30th July.
Setting off from Willingham Woods around 18:45.
Probably about 20 miles (ish)
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Rides other than Wed + Sun

Steve IOM
It was about 20 miles and took about 2hrs 10 mins at my own steady pace.
It rained a bit, then a bit more, then a lot, then it eased off a bit.

http://www.mapmyride.com/route/gb/market%20rasen/316128053041669757
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Rides other than Wed + Sun

Jono
i also took a trip out to willingham on friday and got very wet !!!, after about 5miles in willingham woods getting lost and going round in circles i managed to climb up an out of willingham to the viking way, cut accross (threw the deer fencing which was fine to get threw on the back wheel) there was some nice technical climbing and some short fun down hills, went on to the railway, along there and back threw walesby woods then to willingham, was planning on having a look at the down hill there but didnt get time , would still like to have a look/ride one day
Gone bikein

Re: Rides other than Wed + Sun

Jono
Fao paul and simon really,

i herd you were planning on a mid week trip to Dalby some time soonish ............. im off from work on the 6th to the 10th if theres any room for any more .......... an if that weeks ok by both of you ?

no worries if not :) cheers
Gone bikein

Re: Rides other than Wed + Sun

Steve IOM
I'm out on the Duc Sunday (although looking at the forecast a Duck might be a better choice).
So I'm planning to do a longish 30 miles + ride saturday pm, starting point is open to suggestion if anyone else is feeling equally daft or energetic.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Rides other than Wed + Sun

Tom S
Depending on what else I am unto, often Saturday mornings are best for me. Anyone else like Saturday morning rides?
Live Biker

Re: Rides other than Wed + Sun

Steve IOM
Sat am is generally no good for me Tom, as I work at least every other one, which means the remainder are usually taken up well in advance.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Rides other than Wed + Sun

Paul.Fitz.
who`s playing i know keen aint i...still slow thou
who put that hill there.???

Re: Rides other than Wed + Sun

Paul.Fitz.
going with mate from H/L/C tonite so dont panic will probaly end up around Ravendale area...and back..
who put that hill there.???

Re: Rides other than Wed + Sun

Paul.Fitz.
ended up going out all on my lonesome..........clocked a staggering 15miles up just bimbling about.........noises are quite daunting when riding thru woods alone in the pitch black and i got up too quite a pace you be plzd too know..but soon slowed down
who put that hill there.???

Re: Rides other than Wed + Sun

justin partridge
Administrator
Yep - it is amazing how fast you can ride when you think some maniac is chasing you in the dark!
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Rides other than Wed + Sun

Andy B
Maniac in the dark...

Ahh, that'll explain why most of you are faster than me on nightrides then

Re: Rides other than Wed + Sun

Steve IOM
I'm not at work this Friday 4th March.
Anyone fancy a ride outside of Lincs?
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Rides other than Wed + Sun

Paul.Fitz.
off work steve but occupied so not this time....save your day and do a dalby in the dry..
who put that hill there.???

Re: Rides other than Wed + Sun

Steve IOM
Can't save it Paul, its getting to use it or lose it time of year so I have booked a couple of Fridays when I know I will be off on Saturday as well.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Rides other than Wed + Sun

giant pete
Out last night,23ml,horsington xc up to fulletby,belchford,xc past lakes,across louth road,xc to caister high st,rd back to baumber,xc back home,2hrs,ground fast in a few places but boggy in others!,good ride but cold...kept lookin over me shoulder...thought gruffalo was after me! Aaarrrgghhhh!
Time to ride.....

Re: Random Rides

justin partridge
I will do my best to be there.