Rides Archive - Past rides are filed in here

Locked 99 messages Options
12345
mw

Rides Archive - Past rides are filed in here

mw
Administrator
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Wednesday Evening Rides - Summer 2014

Steve IOM
I'm planning to ride as often as possible on Wednesday evenings after work to get my fitness up for the weekend trip to Scotland which is only a few weeks away now.

I can usually be at Willingham Woods ready to ride for around 7pm.
So post up if you are out and about.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Wednesday Evening Rides - Summer 2014

Immersion Peter
Hi Steve,

I'll try to get to Willingham Woods tonight.  I'll phone you if I'm running late.  Need to get out - it's almost two weeks since I rode any distance.
It'll be all Whyte on the night 😃

Re: Wednesday Evening Rides - Summer 2014

Steve IOM
Thanks for the company Peter, a quick plot of the route on Google Earth (forgot the Garmin so no Strava stuff) gives figures of around 21 miles and 1400ft, all done in perfect conditions.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good
mw

Sunday Rides - Autumn 2014

mw
New season already!

Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Re: Sunday Rides - Autumn 2014

Steve IOM
Heading for N Yorks tomorrow - Unfortunately Not Dalby, but fortunately Oliver's Mount Scarborough for the Gold Cup Motorbike Races.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Sunday Rides - Autumn 2014

Tom S
Anyone out locally?
Live Biker

Re: Sunday Rides - Autumn 2014

Henry
I'm out tomorrow, where you wanna meet up?
No bikey, no likey!

Re: Sunday Rides - Autumn 2014

justin partridge
Administrator
I am out - name a place
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Sunday Rides - Autumn 2014

Henry
Skendleby blacksmith arms car park 9am?
No bikey, no likey!

Re: Sunday Rides - Autumn 2014

Tom S
I'm a possible... If I wake up early enough.

I'm down to my 1980's bike though...
Live Biker

Re: Sunday Rides - Autumn 2014

Henry
Make it later if you want?
No bikey, no likey!

Re: Sunday Rides - Autumn 2014

justin partridge
Administrator
OK... Don't know that area well so will be interesting
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Sunday Rides - Autumn 2014

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sunday Rides - Autumn 2014

Tom S
I should make it for 9.

Yawn.
Live Biker

Re: Sunday Rides - Autumn 2014

Henry
Anyone fancy a ...Saturday morning ride, I know it's not Sunday, but variety is the spice of life. 9am blacksmith arms skendleby, different route from last week, some steps and loose gravel I think we mead to incorporate
No bikey, no likey!
mw

Re: Sunday Rides - Autumn 2014

mw
Administrator
Not about Saturday Henry but try the Random rides thread to save confusion, it's for just this sort of thing :) - cheers m
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Re: Sunday Rides - Autumn 2014

Tom S
Anyone out for a shortish damp ride?
Live Biker

Re: Sunday Rides - Autumn 2014

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sunday Rides - Autumn 2014

Steve IOM
Looks like its going to be an Anti-social ride for me.
Going to try to get an early one in tomorrow, probably from Willingham Woods/Walesby area, to be home by 11 then off to Ladybower in the afternoon on two wheels with petrol power, to watch the two Lancasters over the Derwent Reservoir.