Solo Rides - For sharing your non LAMB rides

12345
mw

Solo Rides - For sharing your non LAMB rides

mw
Administrator
Post here to share those great rides you've done on your own
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...
mw

Solo rides

mw
Administrator
As we discussed in Wales, somewhere to share our solo efforts and to free up the Random rides thread for inviting others on non Sunday or Wednesday LAMB rides.

Post here to recommend personal rides and routes we've enjoyed
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Re: Solo rides

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Solo rides

giant pete
Nice 1....i may scoot out sun eve..
Time to ride.....

Re: Solo rides

Jimmywills

Work and riding week in the peaks.
Was working in Buxton this week so took the bike along for some rocky dusk madness.
Monday: Castleton, Mam tor loop.

Tuesday: New Mills, Hayfield Loop.

Wednesday: Hope, Win hill Edale Loop.

Thursday: Derwent Loop.

Also next Sat 15th its the Hope Valley MTB Challenge which is a charity event. there are two loops a Short? 14mile and a Long 28mile loop.

http://www.hvcollege.com/index.php/component/content/article?id=879

For Maps and info, if the weather keeps up it will be a great event.
Bonny Prince Albert
mw

Re: Solo rides

mw
Administrator
Great pictures James :)
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Re: Solo rides

giant pete
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Time to ride.....

Re: Solo rides

giant pete
Trying to find out how to post map up!
Time to ride.....

Re: Solo rides

giant pete
HOOORRAAAYYYYYfinally done it....cant copy & paste trip onto LAMB on android phone or ipad....only option seems to be the ol clunker laptop?...unless im missing summits!!...give strava a try...you can split rides up into sections so other strava riders get timed on the specific sections.....like tets downhill field!!!
Time to ride.....

Re: Solo rides

Tom S
Amazing pictures of the peaks.

Makes me want to go biking right now.
Live Biker
mw

Re: Solo rides

mw
Administrator

Some stills and video from Switzerland amazing trails if anyone is ever heading out that way I've lots of info etc :)
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Re: Solo rides

Tom S
Cool stuff.
Live Biker

Re: Solo rides

Steve IOM
Not quite the same level of trails and scenery of Malc's Swiss trip (unless you ask a Yorkshireman), but I did the Calderdale Mountain Bike Marathon today and enjoyed it - mostly.

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=1822605
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Solo rides

gingejp

Looks like there was plenty of gradient mate.... Up and down.... Well done...
Riders Ready, Pedals Ready, Goooooooooo.

Re: Solo rides

Tom S
Pete, if you simultaneously press the home button and the off button on your iPad or iPhone it takes a picture of your screen (screen dump) that you can then insert picture into the lamb forum.
Live Biker

Re: Solo rides

giant pete
Aw tom!...thats nice little trick to know!...have now sussed how to link from android to lamb,but will try a dump when i can (via ipad)!...did you ride last night?
Time to ride.....

Re: Solo rides

giant pete
It works Tom!!!!!..how u discovered that......I don't know!!
Time to ride.....

Re: Solo rides

Tom S
In all honesty, my wife kept doing it by mistake when turning her iphone off....
Live Biker

Re: Solo rides

giant pete
Ha ha...a woman thing!
Time to ride.....
mw

Re: Solo rides

mw
Administrator

Glentress this week - re-frozen snow hard to ride up and ....... Interesting on the way back down!
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...
12345