Special Offers - Post here to share a bargain!

1234 ... 8
mw

Special Offers - Post here to share a bargain!

mw
Administrator
The thread to share all those  Bargain Buy's....
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...
mw

Special Offers - Post here to share a bargain!

mw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
The thread to share all those  Bargain Buy's....
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Re: Suppliers of cheap but good stuff

justin partridge
Administrator
Bearings in various bike sizes

Cheap brake pads and other bits

Various cycle bolts and bolt kits. Bling your ride with some titanium hardware!

Replacement mech hangers and other stuff

Just Riding Along - tubeless conversion kits, latex and other wheel related goodies.
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Cheap cycle clothing

justin partridge
JE James have some good deals on cycle clothing at the moment. The best ones for me are the 661 long sleeve jerseys reduced to £19.99 http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/oid221.html and the 661 tights for winter riding at £14.99 http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/pant-liner-long-id53404.html

They all seem to be in a decent range of sizes too, unlike most sale stuff that only comes in XS or XXXXXXXXXXL
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Suppliers of cheap but good stuff

Paul.Fitz.
all the speccys but the Hardrock....bent my hanger too..
who put that hill there.???

Re: Suppliers of cheap but good stuff

Paul.Fitz.
ignore blonde moment didnt scroll down been a long day and just cooked the tribe there Tea...
who put that hill there.???

Re: Cheap cycle clothing

Paul.Fitz.
dont know about clothing but just halfed C/R on new mech and hanger....admitingly its not XT it`s LX but hey when Andy works his magic....
who put that hill there.???

Re: Cheap cycle clothing

rog s
Administrator
On the subject of Jerseys and customised designs. Attached is the company used by Team CHR, at around £30 per jersey with a minimum number of 15 per order its not too outrageous.

If anyone can come up with a design and we get enough interest then it could be the ideal Xmas gift  May even be possible to get kids sizes ?

Website is the cycle jersey company here

Re: Cheap cycle clothing

Paul.Fitz.
good idea....think the One justin has done would be ok for the front...need a slogan thou...
who put that hill there.???

Cheap bike tools at Aldi

justin partridge
Not bike specific, but there are some useful bits available from Sunday.

Ball end Allen keys, Torx keys with handles
 - £14.99

Pick and Hook set £2.99

Magnetic tray set (2 trays) 0 useful for not loosing all those small bolts etc £8.99

Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Cheap bike tools at Aldi

justin partridge
Administrator
Just picked up the pick and hook set and the quality is pretty good. The allen key set looked really good for the cash.
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Money off at Wiggle

justin partridge
Wiggle are offering £10 off £50 or £20 off £100. Might be useful for Christmas presents.

 Simply follow this link and use voucher code 'afree-10pnd' and you will be rewarded with £10.00 off or use voucher code 'afree-20pnd' and you will be rewarded with £20.00 off.
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Seasons (MTB film from the Collective) for £1.89 at iTunes

justin partridge
If you search for Seasons, and filter for TV programmes on iTunes, Seasons is available for £1.89. An excellent film if you haven't seen it already, and well worth the asking price.
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Bargain! Half Price RS Tora 318 forks @ Wiggle

TheCycleDoctor
Wiggle have a great price on the coil Tora 318 80-130mm U-Turn fork with MoCo damping

RRP £270, now £135

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/RockShox_Tora_318_OE_2009_Suspension_Forks/5360045722/
Andy B, The Cycle Doctor:  http://www.thecycledoctor.co.uk

Re: Seasons (MTB film from the Collective) for £1.89 at iTunes

jim_biker
cheers justin - now added to my library - bargain.
I never realised individualism meant looking like everyone else.

Re: Seasons (MTB film from the Collective) for £1.89 at iTunes

justin partridge
Administrator
Something to keep you occupied at least!

I think that there were a couple of other MTB films cheap - maybe cranked or new world disorder?
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Seasons (MTB film from the Collective) for £1.89 at iTunes

jim_biker
 cheers mate - just downloaded Kranked 7 aswell. :)

On 19 Jan 2010, at 19:03, justin partridge [via Louth Area Mountain Bikers] wrote:

Something to keep you occupied at least!

I think that there were a couple of other MTB films cheap - maybe cranked or new world disorder?

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Seasons-MTB-film-from-the-Collective-for-1-89-at-iTunes-tp4218506p4422185.html
To unsubscribe from Re: Seasons (MTB film from the Collective) for £1.89 at iTunes, click here.

I never realised individualism meant looking like everyone else.

Re: Bargain! Half Price RS Tora 318 forks @ Wiggle

Paul.Fitz.
http://www.merlincycles.co.uk/marzocchi-and-rockshox-suspension-forks/rockshox-suspension-forks/rockshox-tora-318-air-poploc.html         bit the bullet chaps.....bought em 30seconds ago....shall face the music when loved one gets home.
who put that hill there.???

Re: Bargain! Half Price RS Tora 318 forks @ Wiggle

TheCycleDoctor
Should be a vast improvement on your current forks Fitz.

Still working nights next week, but could do the weekend or one night the week after if you want a hand fitting them.
Andy B, The Cycle Doctor:  http://www.thecycledoctor.co.uk

Re: Bargain! Half Price RS Tora 318 forks @ Wiggle

Paul.Fitz.
 when they come shall notify...only coming from Lancs so should be here Wed/Thur....working myself at weekend but shall get the junior hacksaw ready  .............
who put that hill there.???
1234 ... 8