Special Offers - Post here to share a bargain!

Merino base layer

Immersion Peter
I bought one of these last week.

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/CLOOMCELS/on-one-merino-core-element-long-sleeve-with-zip-200g

Really comfortable.  Wore it with just a gilet on Sunday. Warm even when its wet in the rain and doesn't stink after five hours of hard effort.  Far nicer than a polyester garment and well worth the extra money.

I bought a large, but sizing is generous and despite carrying a bit of blubber at the moment I could probably have got away with a medium
It'll be all Whyte on the night 😃

Re: Merino base layer

Steve IOM
Merino is the base layer of choice for some of my motorcycling friends, but I've not tried it myself. However I was looking at similar items the other day.

http://www.craghoppers.com/offers/mens-offers/merino-half-zip-fleece.html

Sizing on Craghoppers stuff is also on the generous size, small usually fits me OK.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Merino base layer

Immersion Peter
The Craghopper garment looks virtually identical to my On One baselayer.  Well worth checking out.
It'll be all Whyte on the night 😃

Bontrager XR4 tyres

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Superstar carbon wheelset £600 :-D

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Merino base layers

Immersion Peter
On One are doing a deal on their Merino wool base layers at £19.99 at the moment.  I have one of these and it's the best bit of bike clothing I've ever owned.  Warm when wet and doesn't stink like polypropylene.

http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/CLOOMCELS/on-one-merino-core-element-long-sleeve-with-zip-200g?utm_source=The+Planet+X+and+On-One+Mailing+List&utm_campaign

I think I'll get another while they are discounted
It'll be all Whyte on the night 😃

Mobile bike wash

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Black Friday DEALS

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

carbon wheel deal

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

25% off

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Goretex Shoes £80.00

Steve IOM
I've had a pair of these for a couple of years now and really rate them.

Currently on CRC in the Clearance section.
RRP £129.99 - Listed at £89.99 with another £10 off if you enter the code at the top of their page.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/shimano-mt71-mtb-spd-shoes-2015/rp-prod55381
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good