Special Offers - Post here to share a bargain!

123456 ... 8

Re: Half price Shimano shoes @ JC Cooks

rog s
Administrator
Hi Andy

Don't suppose you've got any Shimano MP66W DX SPD Shoes in a 10.5 size. If you have and they're less than 50 quid then I'm interested.

Re: Half price Shimano shoes @ JC Cooks

Andy B
Sorry, none of those in stock.

If I get time I'll have a look @ work & see what's left.

Re: Half price Shimano shoes @ JC Cooks

Jono
if you want to try mine on for size your more than welcome, i see you can order them off the internet for just under 50 there 10.5's
Gone bikein

Re: Half price Shimano shoes @ JC Cooks

rog s
Administrator
Thanks Jono. I'll give them a try next time I see you.

CRC sale

Paul.Fitz.

RockShox Tora 302 U turn 85-130mm £75 bargain

justin partridge
New but unboxed. Is the U turn version so you can adjust the travel as you wish - http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/FORSTORA302/rockshox-tora-302 looks like a real bargain to me if you are looking for some new forks.
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Long sleeve jersey £15

justin partridge

Lidl cycling stuff back in 26 Aug

justin partridge

Aldi Cycling gear on sale from Sept 16th

justin partridge
Seems that this has become so popular that even the cycling websites are reviewing it before release!

http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/latest-aldi-cycle-clothing-first-look--27710

Looks like they might have a replacement pair of shoes for you Paul!
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Looking to move to 10 speed - bargains here

justin partridge
Merlin are currently doing everything you need to get 10 speed SLX for £399.

http://www.merlincycles.co.uk/Bike+Shop/MTB++Parts/Transmission++Gears/Groupsets+-+MTB/Shimano+SLX+Groupset++MT15+Wheels_2559.htm

You even get a set of wheels thrown in for that price...and discs...and brakes.

Could Ebay the bits you don't want and just keep the 10 speed stuff...hmm.
Twitter @bikeLAMB

10% off cycling accessories at Halfords until 25/10/10

justin partridge
Just use code bikeacc10 - must be on home delivery.
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Aldi Cycling gear on sale from Sept 16th

manicmundays
I went to get a new pair of shoes and the only had sizes 8, 9 & 10 in a couple of shops. So I phoned the main Aldi number and they said they only did them in size 8, 9 &10 ....I'm a size 6...Gutted!! Treated myself to the gloves and socks though:O)

Reduced prices on remaining 2010 Cube's @ JC Cook Cycles

Andy B
This post was updated on .
10% off 2010 Cube bikes

We have a few sussers left

18" AMS 125 RX in red/white/black
18"/20" AMS 100 Comp in green/black (Cheaper than CRC)
18" AMS Pro Elixir R in Sid blue (Cheaper than CRC)

A few hardtails too

18"/20" Aim, gloss black
a few from the LTD range in 18" & 20" can't remember exactly which ones we have left.

Also some hybrids & road bikes reduced.

Re: Reduced prices on remaining 2010 Cube's @ JC Cook Cycles

Steve IOM
Please refrain from posting such information!

I've just spent the last couple of weeks convincing myself that my 2 year old Mongoose Hardtail is plenty good enough for my needs, and that I don't need to trawl through all the end of season offers to find a nice new full susser.

So Please tell me you close early on Saturday so that I can't get there in time after work.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Reduced prices on remaining 2010 Cube's @ JC Cook Cycles

Andy B
Sorry Steve, we'll be open from 9-5 on Saturday....

Only shut on Sundays & Bank Hols.

On the plus side I won't be in on Saturday so you won't have to put up with my ramblings

Is this a good deal?

Steve IOM
Having convinced myself that I don't need one, I find my resolve is weakening with the end of season deals on offer.

http://www.pedalon.co.uk/acatalog/top_fuel_8.html

A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Is this a good deal?

Paul.Fitz.
You probaly dont need it..but  more too the point do you want itgo on you know you want too
who put that hill there.???

5% off at Woolly Hat Shop

justin partridge
Just enter FORUM in the checkout for 5% off

WHS are pretty good value - usually fast delivery and pretty hard to beat for inner tubes in large numbers (10+)
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Seasons (MTB film from the Collective) for £1.89 at iTunes

justin partridge
Just to note that is still available - if you want to see what it is all about have a look at this excellent vid of Steve Peat and others from the film

Twitter @bikeLAMB

Brand new Reba Team forks, Blackbox damping £304 posted

Andy B
123456 ... 8