Sunday Group Rides - Regular Sunday rides planned here

1234 ... 18
mw

Sunday Group Rides - Regular Sunday rides planned here

mw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Post here to plan youy LAMB Sunday rides...
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

New Sunday rides

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Sunday rides

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Sunday rides

jcblincs
good idea. well done that man. hoping to get out on some sunday rides in the new year once the cyclocross season is over. kids doing well...Dad not doing so well !! need a different bike and more fitness for next season but at least I know what its all about now !

Re: New Sunday rides

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Sunday rides

Steve IOM
This post was updated on .
I'm going to sample the local mud and do a ride from Willingham Woods around 9 to 9:30.

Going to be more like 10:30...
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: New Sunday rides

wile coyote
hiya guys been a long time when are you guys planning on doing another ride out from tetford?

Re: New Sunday rides

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED

I'm going to be riding in the morning name your Time n Place mate.

CONTENTS DELETED

see you at Swallow.

CONTENTS DELETED

Lazy day abandoned, will be at Willingham Woods around 12:30 for a short (2 Hours ish) ride.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: New Sunday rides

Steve IOM
Managed about 18 Miles, surface was thawing and muddy but plenty of ice about making the tarmac bits treacherous. Garmin had an attack of flat battery syndrome so no record of my efforts apart from a muddy bike to clean.
Lovely day to be out.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Sunday rides

Steve IOM
Binbrook?
9:15?

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Sunday rides

Steve IOM
Good ride apart from the mud gathering mile near the end.
Did another lap after Guy headed home to scrape the mud off, and used more tarmac to get some useful mileage in, but still collected plenty more mud.

http://www.strava.com/activities/236670249
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: New Sunday rides

Steve IOM
Sunday 11th I'm planning to ride from Walesby/Willingham Woods, but happy to start elsewhere if anyone else is out.