Sunday Group Rides - Regular Sunday rides planned here

12345 ... 18

Re: New Sunday rides

Rob Rayer
I'm happy with Willingham woods, are we aiming for a usual 9:30 start?
Keeping it real with the steel :)

Re: New Sunday rides

Steve IOM
9:30 is fine Rob.
See you there.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: New Sunday rides

wile coyote
Heya guys I'm thinking of doing a ride from tetford tomorrow morning if anyone fancies joining ?

Re: New Sunday rides

Rob Rayer
Hi guys, here is a link for the video that I made from the Willingham woods ride http://youtu.be/_DXTa2DAhSk hope you like it.
Keeping it real with the steel :)

Re: New Sunday rides

Steve IOM
Good video Rob, thanks for sharing it.

Sunday 18th - Looks like we are going to have a hard frost on Saturday night, so most of the boggy bits should be rideable.
I will be out, open to suggestions for starting point.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: New Sunday rides

Jono
Cheers Rob, made 7 minutes on the turbo pass by a bit quicker this morning,  I had full intension to come out with the lamb bikers but late Saturday evening I had a offer of sherwood pines an the draw was too tempting,  sorry, it rode well and tje drainage for 95% at least seems to be doing its job !, take care all
Gone bikein

Re: New Sunday rides

Steve IOM
Hi Jono - Sherwood is always a good idea when it is windy and for me it is nearer than travelling to Louth, but I much prefer the scenery of the Wolds.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: New Sunday rides

Rob Rayer
I've seen on Facebook that the sherwood trail fairies are making the finishing touches to the new parts of the trail and is opening this weekend

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Steve IOM [via Louth Area Mountain Bikers] wrote ----

Hi Jono - Sherwood is always a good idea when it is windy and for me it is nearer than travelling to Louth, but I much prefer the scenery of the Wolds.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

http://louth-area-mountain-bikers.3659166.n2.nabble.com/New-Sunday-rides-tp7581938p7582010.html
To unsubscribe from New Sunday rides, click here.
NAML
Keeping it real with the steel :)

Re: New Sunday rides

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Sunday rides

Rob Rayer
Yeah sounds good to me, where is best to meet up?

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Santa Cruz Guy [via Louth Area Mountain Bikers] wrote ----

How about a ride out from Louth as we've not started there in like forever, might encourage a couple more too
Its not pink ...... its Magenta

http://louth-area-mountain-bikers.3659166.n2.nabble.com/New-Sunday-rides-tp7581938p7582012.html
To unsubscribe from New Sunday rides, click here.
NAML
Keeping it real with the steel :)

Re: New Sunday rides

rog s
Administrator
Hi all, about time I got out on a Sunday ride, do you want to meet at Kenwick car park. Any time is good for me . 9 - 9.30 ?

Re: New Sunday rides

Steve IOM
9:30 is good for me.

CONTENTS DELETED

Kenwick at 9:30 then, see you guys in the morning
Keeping it real with the steel :)

Re: New Sunday rides

Dusty1985
Hi guys,

I've recently joined the form. I've posted a little about myself on the introductions page. I'd love to start getting out  on the Wolds on the Sunday or midweek rides. I can't make tomorrow morning though as I've got work! I'll be following the forum with interest though and hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you soon.

Are you guys the bunch who meet at Waltham petrol station on midweek evenings? I often drive past there during the summer and see a bunch of bikers congregating!

Louis

Re: New Sunday rides

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Sunday rides

Dusty1985
Thanks, I'm certainly hoping to join in as soon as I get chance. I know the Wolds reasonably well but I'm always keen to get to know it better!
I'm heading to the Peak District on Thursday for some fun around the Ladybower area, providing it doesn't snow too much!

Re: New Sunday rides

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Sunday rides

Dusty1985
I've only ever done Sherwood once, fun but reasonably short. I've done Dalby to death. A good long ride but can get tedious. Torridon is on my to-do list, however I doubt it will be this year as my second child is due in August!

Re: New Sunday rides

Tom S
I'm a maybe...
Live Biker