Sunday Group Rides - Regular Sunday rides planned here

1 ... 15161718

Re: Sunday Group Rides - planned here

justin partridge
Administrator
Looking to do a very gentle ride out from Tetford tomorrow. People are welcome to join in, and either ride slowly with me or ride on ahead and do the longer loops! Hoping to be joined by another friend who is also getting back into riding as well.

Aiming for 0930
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Sunday Group Rides - planned here

GazG
That's sounds ideal for me right now! Where abouts in Tetford you starting from?

Re: Sunday Group Rides - planned here

Immersion Peter
Rides usually start at the village hall on East Road in Tetford. Hope to make it too. Keeping fingers crossed for a decent frost.
It'll be all Whyte on the night 😃

Re: Sunday Group Rides - planned here

GazG
Awesome, I'll be there. I'll be the guy wrapped up like an Eskimo.

Re: Sunday Group Rides - planned here

Steve IOM
No Eskimo boots needed tomorrow, could be muddy though.

Willingham Woods 9:30?

Feel free to post alternative suggestions.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Sunday Group Rides - planned here

Tom S
I'm a maybe...
Live Biker

Re: Sunday Group Rides - planned here

GazG
Anybody about tomorrow? I don't know any routes so nobody rely on me to lead!

Re: Sunday Group Rides - planned here

Steve IOM
Sorry Gaz.

Looks like you are on your own tomorrow. I suspect many will be respecting a traditional 14th Feb event.

Me - I've got a stinking cold, first Sunday I've not ridden since September!

Get yourself a map and go Explore, it's a good way to remember routes and if you are on your own, no-one is going to complain if you keep stopping to check the map.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Sunday Group Rides - planned here

jcblincs
Anyone out riding at the moment ? Not seen any activity in this forum for ages which surprises me. We have been busy with cyclocross racing, MTB XC racing, skiing and velo drome essions but likely to be around for the next few weekends and keen to get out on the worlds. Cheers

Re: Sunday Group Rides - planned here

GazG
Has this forum dried up? Looking for some buddies to get out with tomorrow morning.

Re: Sunday Group Rides - planned here

Tom S
Hi Gaz.

Yep, forum seems to have dried up a bit at moment ... But we are all still riding at various times / groups and places.  I'll try to keep a check on the board.
Live Biker
1 ... 15161718