Sunday Group Rides - Regular Sunday rides planned here

123456 ... 18

Re: New Sunday rides

rog s
Administrator
Great - see you at Kenwick 9.30

Re: New Sunday rides

Tom S
Ill be there In the freezing cold ...
Live Biker

Re: New Sunday rides

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Sunday rides

Tom S
Been flaked out after today's bog snorkelling.  Thanks for the help with punctures, tubes and morale.

At least I'm warm now.

Why can't I get a flat belly rather than just a flat tyre?
Live Biker

Re: New Sunday rides

Steve IOM
Anyone out Sun 25th?

Swallow / Binbrook / Willingham Woods?

If it looks like being a billynomates ride I will be at Willingham Woods for 9:30.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: New Sunday rides

Rob Rayer
I've damaged the tendon in my knee so won't be out for a while :'(

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Steve IOM [via Louth Area Mountain Bikers] wrote ----

Anyone out Sun 25th?

Swallow / Binbrook / Willingham Woods?

If it looks like being a billynomates ride I will be at Willingham Woods for 9:30.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

http://louth-area-mountain-bikers.3659166.n2.nabble.com/New-Sunday-rides-tp7581938p7582035.html
To unsubscribe from New Sunday rides, click here.
NAML
Keeping it real with the steel :)

Re: New Sunday rides

Steve IOM
OUCH! Rob. Sounds nasty. Hope you mend quickly mate.
You missed out on good weather this afternoon (I was late up) ...and plenty of mud.

https://www.strava.com/activities/246002891

CONTENTS DELETED

9:30 at Swallow?
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: New Sunday rides

rog s
Administrator
Sorry guys, got family duties tomorrow, have a good one

Re: New Sunday rides

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Sunday rides

rog s
Administrator
That looked tough

Weather looks chilly all week but going to see if I can get to Sherwood next weekend. I'll post up if it pans out.

Re: New Sunday rides

Steve IOM
It was no walk in the Park Rog, but it was good to get out and ride, and I won't have to shave the left side of my face in the morning - it was freeze dried and bead blasted clean by the horizontal snow.
It must have been fun Guy was still smiling more than halfway round!

https://www.strava.com/activities/249066023
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: New Sunday rides

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
mw

Re: New Sunday rides

mw
Administrator
I'm up for a run round :)
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Re: New Sunday rides

david.fravigar
Administrator
I was planning a solo trip to pines tomorrow so Im up for that.
mw

Re: New Sunday rides

mw
Administrator
Back car park at 10.30 then?

On 7 Feb 2015, at 19:23, david.fravigar [via Louth Area Mountain Bikers] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I was planning a solo trip to pines tomorrow so Im up for that.

http://louth-area-mountain-bikers.3659166.n2.nabble.com/New-Sunday-rides-tp7581938p7582049.html
To unsubscribe from New Sunday rides, click here.
NAML
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Re: New Sunday rides

david.fravigar
Administrator
See you there, If i can't find you I'll go to the cafe and wait there with a cup of tea :)

Re: New Sunday rides

rog s
Administrator
Sorry got family commitments again  - have to try again another weekend - I'm interested to hear what you think of the 'new section'
123456 ... 18