Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

1234 ... 6
mw

Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

mw
Administrator
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

giant pete
...this the new trek 29r malc?!...
Time to ride.....
mw

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

mw
Administrator
No it's the retro finished Anthem for 2015! Anyway you'd not catch me on a 29er :)
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

giant pete
Ahaha malc!! 29r's arnt cool... #fad ... 26" is where its at ;)
Time to ride.....

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

Tom S
Tetford 9:30.

Any takers?
Live Biker

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

Tom S
Weather rubbish.  I'm gonna bail!

Live Biker

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

giant pete
A bit sad dont you think? #fairweathersofties
Time to ride.....

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

Jono
i sore steve out today with a map in his hand, he was with two lads on road bikes and was showing them how it's done on a mtb ! good lad steve !
Gone bikein

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

Steve IOM
Thanks Jono, they had taken a wrong turn in Tetford and climbed the hill when they didn't need to so I sent them back onto their route via Belchford.

I didn't check on here this morning to see that Tom had bailed, so I did a couple of loops from Tetford on my own. Weather was fine, trails were great, didn't get a KOM an the Cresta due to a couple of walkers halfway down, but it was very smooth and dry.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

giant pete
Ha nice one steve!!! Great u back onnit!!... Yup cresta is fast eh! & the cleared foliage at bombhole is only gunna make it faster!.. Catchup soon dude
Time to ride.....

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

Steve IOM
Back on it Pete but still steady.
Took the Garmin today so you can see how slow I am.
http://www.strava.com/activities/123424709

Plenty of work to do yet.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

Steve IOM
Anyone out Sunday?

I will be out riding slowly somewhere, probably the Northern end of the Wolds - Swallow or Binbrook, as there is a big M/Cycle event on at Skeg which includes a ride out to Cadwell, so there may be lots of those other two-wheeled nutters tearing around to the South of Louth.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

Tom S
I'm likely for somewhere Sunday.
Live Biker

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

jack407
Im good for a ride, nothing massive for me though.

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

Tom S
Erm..
9:30 tetford????
Live Biker

Re: Sunday Rides - Spring 2014

Steve IOM
Did Tetford last week, so going to Start from Binbrook tomorrow.
9:30 is fine if you need a lie in. I could be there earlier.

jack407
where in Binbrook?