Sunday autumn biking despite rain & mud...you know you want to...

Locked 441 messages Options
1234 ... 23

Sunday autumn biking despite rain & mud...you know you want to...

Tom S
Ok.

Perhaps time to be honest, summer has gone and it's time for the bikers to bike, and the fairweathers to watch more tv.

Who is out this Sunday?

Live Biker

Re: Sunday autumn biking despite rain & mud...you know you want to...

Steve IOM
I feel the need. Not been out since IOM.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Sunday autumn biking despite rain & mud...you know you want to...

giant pete
..i b watchin telly!!
Time to ride.....

Re: Sunday autumn biking despite rain & mud...you know you want to...

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sunday autumn biking despite rain & mud...you know you want to...

Steve IOM
If no-one is heading out from Louth, then I will ride from Willingham Woods around 8:30 to 9:00.

Please drop me a txt if anything is happening as I'm out tonight and not able to access the forum again before morning.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Sunday autumn biking despite rain & mud...you know you want to...

Jono
This post was updated on .
Yeah I'll ride can I suggest a ride starting at the back of Hubbard hills ? From around 9 ? ..... I'm flexible on time tho
Gone bikein

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sunday autumn biking despite rain & mud...you know you want to...

Jono
I've text  Steve too not had a reply but let him know !
Gone bikein

Re: Sunday autumn biking despite rain & mud...you know you want to...

jcblincs
I might be interested in joining you if i can get out of bed ! Where exactly will you be meeting...not familiar with your neck of the woods being from the flatlands down in Lincoln ! Also are you planning a mega long ride ...i am ok with 20miles but will struggle if its gonna be a 30 miler. Cheers.

Yeah just over 20 I think ! You'll be fine
Gone bikein

Re: Sunday autumn biking despite rain & mud...you know you want to...

jcblincs
Damn damn damn...overslept. Not feeling great. Not gonna make it :(
Will try and get out later for a solo ride.
Enjoy

Good ride today trails were mainly dry an rolled quite well ! Had a bit of everything in today's riding bit of woodland some singletrack few climbs an some fast downhills covered 20 miles just me an guy today ! Good to get out
Gone bikein

Poor turnout!!...sounds nice jaunt dudes!
Time to ride.....

I'm off out in a bit for a Sunday wobble.  I was white water rafting yesterday, so only back in Lincolnshire thisafternoon..
Live Biker

Re: Sunday autumn biking despite rain & mud...you know you want to...

Steve IOM
Had a bit of jcb syndrome myself and failed to get up at the first attempt, but got out later for a steady 17 miles from Nettleton

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=1792710
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: Sunday autumn biking despite rain & mud...you know you want to...

Tom S
I'm keen for Sunday.  Tetford 9:15.  Not expecting to be quick, or even average, just need to get out.  Any takers?
Live Biker
mw

Re: Sunday autumn biking despite rain & mud...you know you want to...

mw
Administrator
Oh go on then - see you village hall car park
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

It will be great to catch up with you Malcome - last time was Wales - Which now seems just memory and a long time ago.  Anybody else want to bike? you know you want to...
Live Biker

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sunday autumn biking despite rain & mud...you know you want to...

Tom S
Spot on Guy.  Lets bike!

Any more takers?
Live Biker