Welcome and introductions

123456 ... 15

Re: Welcome

justin partridge
Administrator
Good to see you - do you fancy a run out sometime? We have been a bit sporadic recently (I blame the weather and people being injured/sick/away), but now the weather seems to have turned we should be out on Sunday mornigs and Wednesday evenings.

Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Welcome

Black Panther
Yes that would be great. Are you riding this Sunday?
All the gear - once had an idea.

Re: Welcome

justin partridge
Administrator
Should be - dunno quite where yet, but keep an eye on the Sunday rides thread and we will sort something out.
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Welcome

mtbi
neri 35 y.o , just moved in lincoln.
rides ( didnt ride for the last 5 months now...) moorewood shova st .
like to find some one who can show me around.
tnx

Re: Welcome

justin partridge
Administrator
Welcome to the site. There are a few folk on here from near Lincoln - you could try contacting them. Otherwise keep an eye on the Sunday / Wednesday ride threads, or start your own if you are headed out around Lincoln.

I know that a number of the www.trailblazerz.net crew ride from Lincoln - more freeride and downhill than XC, but depends whast you are into.
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Welcome

mtbi
hi , first of all , tnx for the replay .
i will keep my eyes on the bords to see, as u can see from my ride,
im more into allmpontan kind of a ride , but no problem to do some xc , as long
and its not on a race mode...
tnx again
neri

2010/4/2 justin partridge [via Louth Area Mountain Bikers] <[hidden email]>
Welcome to the site. There are a few folk on here from near Lincoln - you could try contacting them. Otherwise keep an eye on the Sunday / Wednesday ride threads, or start your own if you are headed out around Lincoln.

I know that a number of the www.trailblazerz.net crew ride from Lincoln - more freeride and downhill than XC, but depends whast you are into.

Re: Welcome

filtertips
Hi everyone,

I'm a keen mountain biker from Sheffield and as my wife is originally from Louth we are here 1 weekend in 3 or 4.

So long as you don't mind having a "Yorkie" in your midst then I wouldn't mind tagging along when possible.

Cheers

Simon

Re: Welcome

Paul.Fitz.
 welcome Simon.......and a `YORKIE` with a sense of humour is always welcome.....more than welcome too join as and when your over in `England`as you can see where going foreign tommorrow so wont be out but theres always mondaythats if i dont break another mech and hanger playing silly buggers in dixons hollow..
who put that hill there.???

Re: Welcome

Swift
Hey there, Just joined up after being shown the site from STW. Most on there know me as Swift, but my name is Phil.
27 year old Grimsby Mountainbiker, just dabbling with BMX for the first time, but have been riding MTB's for 20 years.
Ride mainly out of Grimsby, used to have a big gang of us every thursday and sunday evening 30km +, but this has waned to a maximum of 4, usually just me or +1.
Missed out on Bicyclemania as i was at work (offshore) again, but think im home for B7.
Anyone up for some riding grimsby/swallow way?

Re: Welcome

justin partridge
Administrator
Welcome Swift (it was me on STW - ji on there)

We do sometimes ride out that way, and I think were intendingto do an evening on Weds from Binbrook/Walesby sort of way which isn't too far from Grimsby.

Feel free to post up details of your own rides on here, I'm sure others will join in - we have a few members who live Grimsby way.
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Welcome

Daviie
Hello all
Dave 31 from sunny Scunthorpe I ride mostly xc (badly)
Got a gt id5 and a rough looking single speed wouldn't mind tagging along for a blast when the shifts/wife lets me. Done some riding round the peaks , wolds also hoping to do  the bicycle-mania ride in September providing i don't chicken out.

Re: Welcome

Jono
Alright Dave, welcome along,
i.ve not been out with the group for a few weeks now as i've been struggling with time but we mostly ride on wednesday evenings and sunday mornings,
more than welcome to tag along, most of the time the rides are posted up the in weds/sunday threads the day before the ride, so post up if you fancy a ride :)
Cheers
-Jono
Gone bikein

Re: Welcome

Paul.Fitz.
welcome Dave you`ll find sept is now Oct..http://www.bicyclemania.co.uk/mtbinfo.htmplenty `O` time too train...As Jono says watch wed/sun or if you fancy anytime rides just post..I`m the Plodder of the Group so worry about speed...they always wait..
who put that hill there.???

Re: Welcome

Daviie
October now that will work out better for me what with hols and things no excuse now

Re: Welcome

Murray
Hi Justin,

sat in the pub last night with 3 mtb mates (We ride thursday evenings) and thought it might be fun to see whether we could join up one evening (you ride Wednesday I think).

If so what time do you get out on a Wednesday and we could try and join your ride

cheers

Murray

Re: Welcome

Paul.Fitz.
Hi Murray and welcome.........Keep watching the wednesday thread for Time and venue as it  varies too other commitments..usually 18.00 onwards......which area do you normaly ride...
who put that hill there.???

Re: Welcome

Murray
a group of 4 - 6 of us ride Thursday nights from Louth at 7pm.  Mostly MTB but road on Sunday morning (family willing).  Summer we usually head into the wolds for a couple of hours and end up at wheatsheaf pub.  Winter tends to be on road.

Re: Welcome

Jono
7pm on a thursday is quite a good time for me, i normally struggle getting to some of the wednesday evenings, im doing a bit of a cycling challenge at the gym at the moment and trying to cycle for the 20 days of the challenge consecutively so im missing out on my cycling in the evenings at the moment but i wouldnt mind tagging along with you when im back on the real bike :)
Gone bikein

Re: Welcome

Immersion Peter
I am new to this forum.  My name's Peter and I live in Belchford (between Louth & Horncastle).  I'm getting perilously close to 50, but do triathlons and adventure races, so I'm still reasonably fit.  I ride a Focus Killer Bee hardtail and fall off quite a lot, usually because I'm trying to do something beyond my skill level.  Hoping to hook up with other riders to make the training less boring and to pick up better skills.
It'll be all Whyte on the night 😃

Re: Welcome

Steve IOM
Hi Peter,
I'm the same side of 45 as you and have never been near a triathlon, but most of the regulars are fitter than me, so you should find someone on your pace.
I'm near Gainsborough and don't get out (of work) until 6pm or later, so I tend to ride Mkt Rasen/Binbrook area midweek. But there seems to be plenty of interest around Louth on Weds, Thurs and Sundays, so keep an eye on the relevant threads.
Steve
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good
123456 ... 15