Winter 2011/12 Sunday riding - Get wet, muddy and happy!

Locked 364 messages Options
1234 ... 19

Winter 2011/12 Sunday riding - Get wet, muddy and happy!

justin partridge
Administrator
A new thread for the winter.

Post up if you are out and about on Sunday mornings!
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Winter 2011/12 Sunday riding - Get wet, muddy and happy!

Immersion Peter
Looks likely to be frosty, hard surfaces and fast riding tomorrow morning.  I'm thinking of riding out from home in Belchford, but would be happy to meet somewhere else.  Recovering from a cold, so not keen on going too far.
It'll be all Whyte on the night 😃

Re: Winter 2011/12 Sunday riding - Get wet, muddy and happy!

Paul.Fitz.
i`m feeling Swallow attack coming on Me,Claire and Baz still not upto speed (will i ever be ) but gona be there 09.15 ish
who put that hill there.???

Re: Winter 2011/12 Sunday riding - Get wet, muddy and happy!

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Winter 2011/12 Sunday riding - Get wet, muddy and happy!

ACDC
Forcast for tommorow doesn't look good, I got a good ride in this morning, very frosty & icy (patches of black ice on roads), had my first off of the winter Think I may have to invest in a pair of Schwalbe marathon winter tyres, that's if there are any left in stock anywhere

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights"

Muhammad Ali

Re: Winter 2011/12 Sunday riding - Get wet, muddy and happy!

Tom S
Hi Pete.

Been a while since I have been out on my bike so not unto a marathon.

Do you want to meet at Belchford church at9:30?
Live Biker

9.30 at the church sounds good - see you there
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Belchford Church at 9.30 it is then.
It'll be all Whyte on the night 😃

Re: Winter 2011/12 Sunday riding - Get wet, muddy and happy!

giant pete
Av fun gentlemen!
Time to ride.....

Re: Winter 2011/12 Sunday riding - Get wet, muddy and happy!

Tom S
Ta 4 de bikin doods.
Live Biker

Re: Winter 2011/12 Sunday riding - Get wet, muddy and happy!

wile coyote
hope you guys had a good ride this morning went back to sherwood to do a couple of laps that place is great fun in the wet shame on the second lap it started belting it down but hey that mountain biking for ya

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Winter 2011/12 Sunday riding - Get wet, muddy and happy!

Steve IOM
I'm up for a steady one.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

CONTENTS DELETED

Won't be out tomorrow (well maybe a v. quick ride from home). Have fun and mind the ice
Twitter @bikeLAMB

9:30 sounds fine to me, but don't tell the Horncastle lads that we are having a lie in AND a steady ride, they will reckon we have gone soft.

SOFTIES YES!
Time to ride.....

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Winter 2011/12 Sunday riding - Get wet, muddy and happy!

Steve IOM
Thanks to Guy for his patience and steady pace today, looks like I've got some work to do to get back to some semblance of fitness.
Cakes and chocolate will have to go on the stop list, and I would give up beer and ice cream as well, but as I haven't touched them since the Scotland weekend it wouldn't make much difference.
Maybe I will wait a week or so before I make any rash decisions.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good
mw

Re: Winter 2011/12 Sunday riding - Get wet, muddy and happy!

mw
Administrator
Sunday 8th 2012
Anyone up for a first Sunday ride of 2012?
Was thinking Swallow 9.30?
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...
1234 ... 19