fancy a pint?

giant pete
Ah gentlemen..a few of us are meeting at the "durham ox" thimbleby on sat night for a couple of coldies,no reason in particular,other than a laugh..oh...and there's some sort of beer festival on over the weekend there....be cool to see you if in the visinity...laters..
Time to ride.....

Re: fancy a pint?

Steve IOM
was goin to have a blast over on the Duc to join you for a swift arf, but by 6pm with the temp at 5 deg and falling I thought it better not to frost me digits off before tomorrows ride.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good

Re: fancy a pint?

giant pete
Steve no worries mate!....not really worth the trip!,good nite tho eh...b cool to get everyone together sometime,louth & hncstle possi's..have a goodun tomo.hope sun shines!
Time to ride.....