triathalon

Jono
Hi all , I know a few of you like to keep in touch with what I get up to ( and also the reason I missed the other days drinks but ive had my first triathlon of the season today, I came first in age group beating my last years time by 8minutes, I think I was 3rd overall , the bike leg I averaged just over 24mph for 14.8miles , this is my second age group win after last years off road duathalon(on a mtb :) ) , two more races to go lets see if I can keep the momentum up !
Gone bikein

Re: triathalon

Steve IOM
Well done mate!
Almost makes it worthwhile doing all that road riding.
A Change of Mud, Will do you Good
mw

Re: triathalon

mw
Administrator
Good effort.... when are you back on a proper bike? :)
Eat - sleep - bike - repeat...

Triathlon

Jono
I've started to write a blog on all my exploits in triathlon, its still early days, however and im always adding to it as and when I have spare time. I'd like you all to have a read and send any feed back my way, ive added a link on the bottom of this post.

As some of you may know I Qualified for a spot at The 2015 Geneva ETU (European triathlon union)standard distance triathlon European championships
This will be my chance to represent the country in my Age group at the very highest amateur level against some of europes top amateur Triathletes!,

however triathlon isn't a cheap sport and unfortunately there isn't a lot of financial support to be had, I will be required to pay for my own Tri suit, Entry fees, Accommodation Flight, Transfers and means of getting all my kit to Geneva to race

If you or anybody you know would like to sponsor me and help me achieve my dream I would be very greatful and there may be a opportunity to gain exposure for your company

please contact me via me email in my blog or private message me on face book

http://jonobtriathlete.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
please share it on your time lines to help me spread
Gone bikein

Re: Triathlon

justin partridge
Administrator
Congratulations Jono - that's some acheivement!

How about setting up something like a justgiving page for sponsorship?
Twitter @bikeLAMB

Re: Triathlon

Jono
That's not a bad idea actually and somthing I hadn't even considered, certainly somthing I will look into :)
Gone bikein

Re: Biking game app

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED