why so quiet

Paul.Fitz.
not much actvity on here these days..as everybodies circumstances changed..?.....mine in a word turned `SHITE`....but getting gradually back onit (sometimes i`m honest)..
who put that hill there.???

Re: why so quiet

giant pete
yeah WHAT IS GOING ON THEN U LADIES!!,the weather is still in double figures,so no cold finger excuses...,well...anyone still into the dirty fun always welcome over on the horncastle (best) side for 20+ milers...you only live once you know..live to ride...ride to live....er....yeah......................
Time to ride.....

Re: why so quiet

Immersion Peter
I'm with Giant Pete in this debate - just get out there (but be prepared to clean lots of crap off your bike!)
It'll be all Whyte on the night 😃

Re: why so quiet

Santa Cruz Guy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: why so quiet

Henry
U meeting in Horncastle again? same place, is it same route cos i might bike to Horncastle and break off near saucethorpe cos live in Skendlby and can't be bothered driving ( not as fun) My mate Paul might be coming and Dad aswel.  Just got back from Peaks, in one piece-don't know how, came off 5 times!
No bikey, no likey!

Re: why so quiet

giant pete
Ha ha guy fit bird at gym gets my vote....sod bikin!
Time to ride.....

Re: why so quiet

giant pete
Christ!..its a family outing this week then henry!..er ye same place same time mate,but maybe ride up to fulletby & away over that way this week,try to vary our rides as much as can u c...ule b ok riding tho?...itll only be 60 mile? round trip?!!..ul af to b gentle wit me tho..as nursing  manflu still
Time to ride.....

Re: why so quiet

Jono
Im still out on either wed Fri or sun but down to once a week atm had a few things on had karting last week an got a barrow on this week plus i think im off airsofting on sun
Gone bikein

Re: why so quiet

Henry
60mile off road frickin ell? My lights good for 2hours i reckon, i'll make sure its fully charged, meet you in Horncastle then
No bikey, no likey!

Re: why so quiet

giant pete
Ha,henry i was jokin about if u ride to & from horncastle...ride probs be 20 ish mile i guess,cyall tomo!
Time to ride.....